Do your parents use smartphones only for making calls or they are good at texting? If they send you texts, you are luckily to have some hilarious messages from them. If they don’t know there exists such a way of communication, make sure if you want them to learn about it and ever text you. Check these 26 amazing texts between parents and children and make your decision!
1. Well, sometimes autocorrect may become a real problem. Btw, if you can check for more funny autocorrect mistakes in this post.
2. Don’t forget: Mom is always right!
3. And Dad as well. He simply cares for your family reputation!
4. Who else will care about what you eat?5. And will even cook you the best dinner ever…
6. Your parents are the only ones you can ask for some money…
7. …but it never means they will give a positive answer.
8. You tell your parents that you love them so rarely, that when you do, they almost don’t believe it…
9. …or think you did something terrible.
10. Yeah, Dad is also afraid of Mom!
11. And he is really keen on taking fun out of you…
12. In every situation!
13. Do you remember an old joke: “Hi, I’m Dad!”? Here is the 2nd part of it!
14. However, Dad will also help you and support you, no matter what.15. Even when you are going to kill someone.
16. This awkward moment when Dad is cooler than you.
17. There will for sure come the day when you take your revenge.
18. While texting with Dad, don’t forget about your Mom. She does her best to learn modern technology…
19. As well as modern kids language…
20. They try to follow modern trends even in medicine.
21. Mothers are always distressed for us and try to warn us in every situation.
22. Don’t forget your mom’s advice! Even if you don’t agree with her now, you’ll for sure understand her later.
23. And yes, they do care not only about your health but also your education!!
24. And without doubt the way you look like…
25. …since they wish you the best partner ever!
26. But of course with all this care Moms don’t lack sense of humor.
That’s it! Hope you laughed your heart out while reading our post! Btw, have you ever got any funny texts from your mom or dad? Share them with us in comments!