Christmas and New Year holidays are on the way. If youâ€™re tired of traditional Hallmark and American Greetings cards with Santa and â€śMerry Christmas/Happy New Yearâ€ť sayings, try free online funny ecard makers. These free ecard websites let you prepare and send hilarious congratulations on winter holidays to your friends email inboxes. No pen and postal stamps are required; just turn on your imagination and sense of humor.
As a regular web surfer, you should be familiar with â€śclassic-lookingâ€ť ecards like this one, for example:
The good news is that you can create your own e-card with custom text.
- Go to â€śCreate your Ownâ€ť tab on the top of Someecards website;
- Select a category (e.g. Christmas Season);
- Choose an image and color for your e-card;
- Enter your Christmas wish and click the â€śSaveâ€ť button;
- Create an account or proceed with your Facebook login and send your ecard.
123Greetings.com is a free source of animated ecards of all kinds for Christmas, Birthday, St. Valentine Day, etc. Itâ€™s one of the most popular ecard websites which is truly free. Besides, it doesnâ€™t ask to create an account. So, if you want to make a funny Christmas greeting card here, follow these steps:
- Go to a desired section;
- Select and preview an ecard. Youâ€™ll need Adobe Flash player to view it. For instance, this card
- Choose a delivery method: via e-mail or Facebook and enter sender and receiverâ€™s info.
- Schedule the delivery date and send your funny ecard. You can also set to be notified upon ecard delivery.
CardFunk seems to have a lot in common with JibJab: it also makes animated and video ecards with personalized images. But unlike the competitor, CardFunk stays free. Hereâ€™s a sample adorable ecard that you can craft with own pictures:
- Select your ecard characters and their quantity here;
- Drag and drop them to the ecard window;
- Upload own cut-out face photo. I recommend using small square image with a good resolution;
- Choose a Christmas background and music for your card;
- Add your email address and receiverâ€™s email;
- Send your holiday ecard.