Freemake’s 2nd birthday celebration is in full swing. We continue to receive congratulations from all over the Internet. This time we asked reputable tech editors, bloggers, and writers to answer one simple question: “What do you think of Freemake software?”. Have a look at what they said to us.
We’d like to thank people featuring in this video:
1. Andy Shaw, Reviews & Technical Editor @ Web User Magazine;
2. Doug Bardwell, National Technology Writer @ Examiner.com;
3. Nick Peers, Freelance Technology Writer @ BetaNews, PC Authority, TechRadar;
4. Samer Kurdi, Software Reviewer & Blogger @ FreewareGenius.com (read the interview with Samer here);
5. Rob Boirun, Editor-in-Chief @ BurnWorld.com (read the interview with Rob here).