Contributors are always welcome at Freemake Blog. If you have great ideas and writing skills to inform and entertain our readers, we want to hear from you! We’ll be happy to publish your guest posts about your Internet discoveries which fall into one of our four categories: Tech, Web, Fun or People. You may share your favourite free apps, tell about latest tech trends, make a list of funny facts or things on the Web or even interview Mark Zukenberg – your only limit is your imagination!
We value all of our contributors, and we reward them with one link back to their sites and products at the end of the article. We don’t give anchor keyword links, only a link to your domain, product, profile, or company name. Your post will reach millions of readers in the U.S. and worldwide, it’ll be also promoted in our Facebook and Twitter communities.
- First, become familiar with our blog and our style. We stand for simple and straightforward articles which inform, educate, inspire and entertain our readers. Please NO design, SEO, and business topics! Your post should be oriented to general public!
- Your post must be written in good English. Present information in a friendly and helpful tone. A good sense of humor is encouraged, too!
- Only original ideas and content! We’ll check it over, so don’t waste your time on copy-pasting.
- Please take some pains to think up a click-worthy title and find a killer picture matching with it. Provide image credits if it’s used under a certain license. Image width is 480 px strictly.
- No promotional or advertising posts. You may buy banner ads instead.
- Try to keep your post to around 500 words and no more than 1000. Don’t write about anything illegal or connected to porn, drugs or fast income on the Internet.
- We accept posts ONLY from experienced guest bloggers (with a good track of┬áprevious┬ápublications), software developers, or blog owners.
Send us an article pitch to email@example.com. Be sure to include your bio. Please note we reserve the right to edit or decline any article idea or post you email us.