Freemake Video Converter Business Edition End-User License Agreement
1. EULA Summary and Definitions
The end-user License agreement (the License) applies to Freemake Video Converter Business Edition (here and after, the Software). The License is a legal agreement between You (as a business entity) and Freemake for the Software.
Herein Commercial Use means You are getting paid or compensated for an activity that involves the Software use. When You are licensing the Software as a business entity, You shall take all appropriate steps to ensure that the Software is operated in a proper manner by your employees and staff. You are solely responsible and liable for all activity conducted by your employees and/or affiliates.
The License gives You the right to use the Software only in accordance with the terms of the License and your rights under the License. Freemake may terminate the License automatically without notice if You fail to comply with the terms.
The Software is distributed "as-is" and no warranty of any kind is expressed.
By proceeding to install the Software, and in consideration of your use of the Software, You are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms of the License.
2. Permitted Use and Restrictions
Freemake grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable License to use the Software.
You may utilize the Software for Commercial Use in the following manner:
1. As a business entity You shall obtain one License per one computer. It means that You shall install and use one copy of the Software on one computer.
2. You may install and use all the Software updates free of charge, except it is stated otherwise in the update terms.
You may not:
1. Make copies of the Software.
2. Remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Software.
3. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify the Software or make derivative works based on the Software (except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation).
4. Sell, rent, lease, lend, sublicense or assign the Software, any part of it, or any copy thereof, including any related documentation.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
The Software is the intellectual property of Freemake and is protected by law. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Software anywhere in the world belong to Freemake, these rights in the Software are licensed (not sold) to You, and that You have no rights in, or to, the Software other than the right to use the Software in accordance with the terms of the License. Freemake has no rights and intellectual property over the content produced by You by the means of the Software.
4. Copyright Infringement
You agree that You will not use the Software to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way including unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works.
5. Price and Refunds
The Software is paid. Payments are not refundable.
Freemake may terminate the License at any time without notice if You fail to comply with the terms. You may terminate the agreement at any time without notice by removing the Software.
7. Warranty Disclaimer
THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE REMAINS WITH YOU.
8. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL FREEMAKE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR OF INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE.
- Freemake has no obligation to provide any updates.
- The License is the entire agreement between You and Freemake and supersedes any prior representations, undertakings or advertising relating to the Software and You acknowledge that in entering into the License You have not relied on any statement, representation, advertising, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in the License.
- The terms are subject to change without notice. Visit our site www.freemake.com and download Software to get the most recent End User License Agreement.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright(C) 2012 - 2017 Freemake, All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.