iPhone is not only a device you use for calling and sending texts. Naturally, you use it to surf the Web, take pics and videos of the moments you want to share with your friends. Sometimes you might need to make simple video editing before posting your video to video sharing sites. Let’s check what video editors can help you edit and combine videos right on iPhone without uploading them to PC.
SEE ALSO: Free Video Editor for Windows: 7 User-Friendly Tools
Videoshop is a fully functional video editor for iPhone. It lets you do everything you might need: trim, cut, resize videos, add music or voice message, change color settings, create slow-motion, fast motion or reversed video, and many more. To edit videos with Videoshop, follow this guide:
- Download and launch the app.
- Tap the Plus sign to add your videos.
- In the option line above the videos choose all the settings that you need: add transitions between your videos, type text, trim clips, change their speed or color balance, add an audio track.
- When you finish with editing, click the Next button.
- Now add your video title, author, place and date if necessary. You can also add video filters and choose a theme.
- As soon as your video is ready, tap the Sharing button to save it. The app lets you upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, Facebook, send via email or What’s app, add to Dropbox, and save to camera roll.
Videoshop is a perfect video editor for your iPhone. And it costs only $1.99.
Magisto Video Editor & Movie Maker
Magisto is a powerful video editor with millions of fans. Magisto allows you to create a marvelous film of your videos and pics. The app has a really cool design, so it’s a real pleasure to use it. When you launch Magisto for the 1st time, it gives you numerous prompts and suggestions. Thus, you don’t need to spend much time to find out how it works. However, if you missed something, here is a short guide:
- Download and run the app.
- Tap on the Plus sign and choose Make a movie option.
- Choose pics and video that you want to use in your movie.
- After that select an Editing Style. There are a lot of free ones like Extreme Sports, Love, Storyteller, Memories, etc. In case it’s not enough, you are free to buy more styles within the app.
- Pick up a Soundtrack. Each style has its own music collection. However, you can choose a song from your music library or get more music by upgrading to Pro.
- Add a title to your video.
- Tap Make my movie.
- Wait till your movie is created. It’ll be added to Magisto’s base. You can create a profile with Magisto or keep videos without registration. The profile looks completely like Instagram’s one, thus you won’t have any misunderstandings with it.
- When your video is ready, preview it and decide whether you need some more edits or it’s ok as it is. Usually the app does a great job.
Unfortunately, you can create only a 30-second movie. The longer one is available in Business and Premium versions. Moreover, here the app does the job for you: adds effects, cuts the videos and puts everything together. If you want something more customizable, it’s not your choice.
Video Mixer is a tiny app that lets you edit videos quickly. To edit and combine your videos with this app, please follow the steps below:
- Download and run the app on your iPhone.
- Select output video type: portrait (available for free), landscape (with ad), square (with ad).
- Tap on the Camera sign to add your videos. When the video is added, you can preview it, add overlay or filter.
- Choose a background color for your videos by tapping on the Palette sign.
- If you wish, you may add your music to the video line or keep the original audio.
- When you are done, save the video to the Camera roll or share it on YouTube.
Although, Video Mixer has an amount of interesting options, the major part of them is available only in Pro version. Meanwhile, the free one will continuously bother you with banners, popups and other kinds of ads.
Video Editor – Movie Maker & Slideshow Creator
This Video Editor is perfect for all those who are fond of video editing and want to control every single step. Let’s see how it works:
- Download and launch the app on iPhone.
- Tap the Plus sign to start a new project.
- Type a project name and select video you want to edit and put together.
- Select project settings: orientation, background, transition effect, fade in and out options. Add a custom watermark to your video if necessary.
- Add a music track from your music library.
- Tap Save to save your creation to Camera roll, share on YouTube, Instagram or Facebook.
Please note, with a free version you can save only 30 seconds of your video. One more thing to remember is that you should not delete videos that make part of your end video unless you upload it online.
Vidstitch Video Collage for Instagram
Vidstitch is one more app to combine videos on iPhone. However, it doesn’t simply put one video after another, but does a true video collage. Let’s see how it works:
- Download and launch the app.
- Choose a template for your video collage. Swipe to the left to get more templates. You can also add pics if you wish.
- Add videos to the template. In a free version only one video can be added. If you want to combine more videos and add your soundtrack, please upgrade to Pro version for $2.99.
- Once you’ve added your videos, choose a border type and color.
- When you are done, select one of the options: save to Camera roll or share in social networks.
All in all, Vidstitch is a nice option for those who want to try something new.
What video editor do you use to edit and combine videos on iPhone?