Photos are the main shares on social networks. Facebook and Google+ areÂ full of animated GIFs: funny cats, inspirational videos, beautiful landscapes â€“ practically all sorts of motion pictures are popular there. If you want to add a GIF to your Google+ account, try â€“ Gifninja.
UPD: Unfortunately, Gifninja dosn’t deliver you GIF happiness any more, but you can try Makeagif.com, which has the same features as Gifninja.
Gifninja is a free online app that creates animated GIF images out of several pics or a video file. Here are 5 simple steps to get GIF:
- Upload a few images or a short video file (see how to cut your video here);
- Adjust animation speed;
- Name your GIF and describe it;
- Click the â€śLooks good, build itâ€ť button;
- Download the ready file and youâ€™re done.
Hereâ€™s an example of animated GIF photo slide made with Gifninja:
One more sample – video to GIF conversion:
Please note that all created GIFs are automatically saved to a public web gallery under the â€śNewest Animated Gifsâ€ť tab. So if you want to keep your GIF private after the download:
- copy the URL from the upper green box;
- paste the link in the browser;
- delete your file from public gallery this way.
Though image deletion seems complicated, there is almost nothing to complain about the app. Gifninja is free, clear, fast. It creates GIF animations of good quality, but sometimes the GIF maker adds black borders around original photos.