If you want to comment on some scenes in your video, you may go two ways. Add text to your clip or record your voice and sound the movie. You won’t believe, but this procedure is incredibly simple. You need to take two steps.
First Step: Voice Recording
- Open Start and type in the search line “Sound Recorder”
- Click on the search result. A tiny window will appear.
- To begin the process click on “Start Recording” and speak into your microphone.
- To finish the tape click on “Stop Recording” and save your creation.
- If you want to listen to your voice tape, use Freemake Music Box.
Second Step: Audio Attaching
To add your voice record you can use four programs.
Freemake Video Converter
What you need to do is:
- Open Freemake Video Converter.
- Add the video.
- Click on the music line of the clip and choose the audio you created. It will appear at the beginning of your movie.
- Finish your creation, choose the output format and press “Convert”.
You can download Freemake Video Converter here for free.
Windows Movie Maker
- Open Windows Movie Maker.
- Choose “Import audio or music” to include your voice recording into the project.
- Add the clip and the audio track to the visual line and proceed with creating your masterpiece.
Windows Movie Maker is a default Windows program, but if you don’t have it on your PC, you can download it from official Microsoft website free www.microsoft.com.
- Open Pinnacle Studio
- Drag both the video clip and the voice track to the video line and go on.
You can download the trial version of Pinnacle Studio here for free.
- Open Sony Vegas.
- Discover the visual line and drag the video into it.
- Add the audio track to this visual line. Place it below the video clip.
You can download the trial version of Sony Vegas here for free.