Some creative people try to make their Wi-Fi network names hilarious. Therefore, some router names serve as a way to deliver a strong message to neighbors, others are just the result of creative thinking, aimed at standing out from the crowd. Let’s view the collection of the most amazing and weird Wi-Fi names found on the Internet.
SEE ALSO: Best Funny Nicknames for Chatting and Online Gaming
SEE ALSO: 20 Funny Things to Ask Google
Let’s see how these Wi-Fi funny names are actually used.
1. Dining at a restaurant, you can find this strange connection title. Hope “IP” stand for “Internet Protocol” here and not want you could have thought.
2. The following name can be found in some male dorm or at a teenager’s room. Nevertheless, the router didn’t turn red.
3. A friend of mine is mad about football. He used to play it in the yard. I bet, not only in his one.
4. Nobody will want viruses on his PC, even if this is just a funny name for a LAN router. Another option is to call it just “VIRUS.EXE”.
5. Never stay at the following hotel, it is not very hospitable to its clients.
6. If your girlfriend lives near your place, you can propose her in the following original way.
7. This is a very odd example. It looks like that only birds live in that place.
8. If your parents use Wi-Fi, there is no better hint for them than the following one. But note that your neighbor’s mom will try to connect to it as well.
SEE ALSO: 26 Unexpected Text Messages Only Parents Could Send
9. The following is a very popular network name, especially in some villages.
10. This wireless name is found in a block of flats, full of postgraduates. Think that APT #434 was very popular every Saturday night.
11. This name was found in a snack bar, somewhere in the outskirts. Don’t think it has a lot of clients with such a router name.
12. You won’t believe, where this Wi-Fi router name is found. In a retirement home! We wish you could do the same at this age.
13. This is an often problem when your neighbor is a musician. As you can see from the example below, the message is delivered well.
14. Dogs are even more annoying than music. You can also tell your neighbors about this via Wi-Fi naming.
SEE ALSO: 35 Best Funny Animal Videos on YouTube
15. There’s nothing free in the banking system. The Internet at a bank is no exception.
16. When there’s no one who wants his network to be used.
17. This network is very mystical. It may be or may be not. It may be free or may be not.
18. Try the following LAN name, if you want to please your neighbors or maybe not.
19. This is the router name at a secondary school. It seems that not only ordinary subjects are taught there.
20. One more funny Wi-Fi title which can draw your attention. The owner of this router seems to adore politics and IT.
21. I cannot guess why the owner of this Wi-Fi router called it in this way. Do you have any ideas?
22. Sometimes a LAN network name can speak about food preferences. You can even argue with your neighbors on this topic.
23. The following Wi-Fi name is too creative to exist in our world.
24. A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…
25. Someone is going to play hide-and-seek.
26. The followinf Wi-Fi router owners may be either very generous to tell Wi-Fi password or mocking at naive neighbors.
27. Here lives some fans of philosophy and simple truths. Maybe, it’s worth of getting this person to know and talk a bit?
28. In some cases only religion can help сall to account your dishonest neighbors.
29. The following LAN networks seems to be down from time to time.
30. The popular phrase said on weddings can also become a name for a wireless connection.
You can borrow other Wi-Fi names from the video below:
And how original is your Wi-Fi router name? If not very, feel free to use any title listed below for your own Wi-Fi network:
- It Hurts When IP
- (.)(.) Boobies
- Martin Router King
- You Pay Now
- Virus Infected WiFi
- Go Home Tourists
- I Believe Wi Can Fi
- Eagle, Flamingo, Sparrow, Woodpecker
- Free for 1 day
- Mom Use This One
- This LAN Is My LAN
- Hide Yo Kids Hide Yo WiFi
- Party Saturday Night APT #434!!!
- Connect and Die
- Bring Beer and Women to 40.2
- Your music is annoying
- Please Connect for Identity Theft
- Shut Your F*cking Dogs Up
- Dora the Internet Explorer
- This is not free either
- The LAN before time
- Call Me Maybe
- My Neighbors Suck
- Never Gonna Give You Up
- Hogwarts Great Hall Wifi
- For Porn Use Only
- I can read your emails
- Abraham Linksys
- Blue M&Ms
- Life in the Fast LAN
- Meat is Murder
- Satan rocks my socks
- Titanic Syncing
- I’m Under Your Bed
- Password is Password
- Text ###-#### for Password
- Milk Make The Cookie WET
- We can see you showering
- Does God Knows U steal the Internet?
- 404 Wi-Fi Unavailable
- Funny, It Worked Last Time
- I now declare you man and WiFi
- Prohibited Area
- Super Thanks For Asking
Add your creative examples into the comments below!